HOW BRANDS CAN EARN THE TRUST OF CHINESE CUSTOMERS
Celebrities are playing a greater role in influencing consumption behavior of the pop culture-conscious and tech-savvy middle-class Chinese consumer.
Brands across categories are collaborating with celebrities to increase brand awareness and cultivate brand preference. When a celebrity posts about a brand on their Weibo page, the post engagement can be up to 6,000 times that of the brand, and the post can reach a fanbase 1,800 times greater than the brand has.
Source: How Brands Use Celebrity Influencers in China, PYMNTS, 2016
Zhu Yilong, one of the hottest emerging actors of China, was invited to be the Ambassador of China and Australia tourism. ConnectX is honored to do the PR promotion for Zhu in Australia, placing the image of celebrity at the benchmark Railway Square of Central Station and promoting his first portrayal in Australia, which sold 1.5 million in China shortly after release.
In Dec 2018, ConnectX introduced the opportunity of presenting products in the Video Program “OMG玩美咖” with the well-known host Li Weijia and beauticians to VAIVA brand.
In the program, hosts visited the Priceline store of CBD and bought the VAIVA dry mask, after that, they examined the product with professional beauticians for audiences to have a better understanding of the brand.
“OMG玩美咖” can be viewed in the biggest video sites of China – Tencent, AiQiYi and Youku.
In Oct 2018, ConnectX was working with EDGII Collections, an Australian designer brand, on its new collections launch. We connected the Chinese actress Huang Shengyi with the brand, coordinating the commercial shooting and social media photo’s launch.
EXCLUSIVE CELEBRITY RESOURCE
Emma Dumont is an American actress, model, and dancer. She is best known for her roles as Melanie Segal in the ABC Family series Bunheads, as Emma Karn on the NBC series Aquarius and as Lorna Dane/Polaris on the FOX series The Gifted.
Format: Commercial authorization & Red Book & Vlog & Douyin
- Topic #北极星小姐姐# 1 billion+ views on Weibo;
- The relevant make-up video views 50 million+;
- The searches on Baidu 3 billion+;
- Accumulate 5 million+ fans in China in 60 days;
- The hottest American celebrity on Douyin;
- The blogger with the fastest fans accumulation on Little Red Book.
Want to reach the lucrative Chinese and local Daigou market, and make your product stand out? Please contact email@example.com for a quotation.ConnectX offer Marketing & Distribution services
– Brand Management – build Chinese marketing assets on Chinese social media (WeChat, Weibo, Little Red Book, Taobao live-streaming and Baidu)
– PR & branding (celebrities, influencers) and print advertising (Elle, Bazzar, Women’s Health etc).
– Event management – from creative concepts through to stage management and delivery.
– Distribution – build your selling channels to China.