Taobao Global, as part of the Alibaba Group’s e-commerce footprint, is the largest cross-border online shopping portal in China with more than 60,000 retailers and buyers. Launched in 2007, Taobao Global is the stepping stone for international brands to enter the China market.
As Taobao Global’s Australia and New-Zealand representative organization, ANBA is organizing 2021’s largest cross-border e-commerce brand EXPO from 31st July to 1st August, offers a great opportunity for ANZ brands, Taobao retailers & buyers, Australian local Chinese, distributors and brand & product investors to get to know each other’s needs in a direct way.
- Event Date: 31st July – 1st August 2021
- Event Title: ANZ Cross-border Brands EXPO
- Event Venue: Hall 1, Level 1, ICC @ Sydney Darling Harbour
You will meet:
- An estimated 20,000 Australian local Chinese residences including Taobao Global retailers & buyers, traditional Daigous, and young families with interests in making a career in the cross-border e-commerce industry.
- 1st tire Taobao retailers & buyers with hundreds of thousands of store followers and live-streamers.
- Alibaba’s Tmall Global Australia and New Zealand Team, sharing a newly launched project named ‘Global Discovery Mall’, incubating international brands via direct shipping from overseas countries to end customers through Tmall Global’s Australia & New Zealand operation store.
- Experienced brands sharing China market approach, strategy, cost & profit and rights & wrongs.
- Brands & products investors.
You will participate in:
- Introducing products to thousands of Chinese customers.
- Live-streaming products to customers in mainland China with Taobao’s KOLs.
- Panel discussions for detailed China market knowledge.
- Presenting awards to 1st tire Taobao Global retailers & buyers.
Contact the ANBA Brand Success team for more EXPO information!